With days getting shorter, the weather getting colder, and the big day looming – this is the perfect time to get the kids involved in some Christmas crafts!
There are tonnes of websites with Christmas craft idea’s but we are focussing on what can be made using our Christmas Decorations … much more than just decorating!
These wooden templates are perfect for getting youngsters creative juices flowing! Here are just a few idea’s that you can use them for:
– Paint them, colour them, draw on them, glue stuff on them – simply use them as tree decorations!
– Or draw around them on to paper, card, felt or other materials to help create some unique Christmas decorations for the tree
– Go the extra mile and make some wonderful home-made Christmas cards
– You could even make some wrapping paper!
– These templates can also be used as cutter guides for baking i.e. cookies (but please do not bake the templates…they wouldnt taste very nice!)
– Paint them and use them to make a ‘Winter Wonderland Scene’
These festive wooden shapes will allow children the starting block from where their creativity can run wild! This pack of 28 Christmas Decorations includes shapes such as Santa Claus, holly leaves, Christmas trees, a Christmas Angel and more – only £7.99 . The Bigjigs Christmas Pencils are just £3.99 for a pack of 4.
Alternatively we are giving 5 packs of each away – enter below:
For T&C’s please visit our competitions page.