The words on the street in recent weeks have all been about Play Patrol!
We have had a huge response from mummy and daddy bloggers all over the country wanting to put their families forward to become members of the Bigjigs Toys Play Patrol team. We received over 100 applications, all of which come in variety of creative ways including videos, images, powerpoint presentations, songs etc! It was really great to see that so many people wanted to be involved.
Unfortunately not everyone could be chosen to progress with their application this time around despite us wanting to increase the number of Play Patrol agents! We have just selected 12 Play Patrol hopefuls who have progressed to the final stage of application process (not an easy task!).
If you sent in your completed application form, today you should have received an e-mail concerning whether you have progressed or not. Here are the full list of those who have progressed to the final stage:
- Sonya Cisco – The Ramblings of a Formerly Rock ‘N’ Roll Mum
- Laura Pettitt – Petit Moi – Big World
- Zoe Corkhill – Mama Geek
- Sarah Lovett – Ramblings Of A Sussex Mummy
- Penny Carr – Being Mrs C
- Pauly Twinklestar – Gifts from the Pirates
- Wendy McDonald – Inside the Wendy House
- Nicola Hinchliffe – Monster Fun House
- Clare Nicholas – Emmys Mummy
- Jennie Henley – Edspire: Then There Were Three
- Kara Guppy – ChelseaMamma
- Alice Ready – Mummy, Not Big Milk Thing
If you haven’t progressed we hope you are not too disappointed, but the standard was better than expected and it was a really difficult decision to make with so many superb and suitable families. If anything this application process has shown us that we have plenty of families that would be suitable when we roll the outreach programme out further in the summer.
If you have progressed, well done, and keep an eye out for the postman!
Finally, thanks to everyone that applied to be apart of the Bigjigs Toys Play Patrol team – and we hope that you enjoy the agents work!